CHERVON began its manufacturing life as a Power Tool manufacturer. Through constant pursuit of excellence and efficiency and significant investment in resources, facilities, sophisticated processes and core parts production, CHERVON is a major player in the global power tool industry. The knowledge, expertise and capabilities that CHERVON acquired as it built its power tool business are foundational for the development and success of our other business units.
- Top 10 Global Electric Power Tool Providers
- Founded more than 20 years ago in Nanjing, China
- Focus on North America, Europe, China, Australia
- Products sold in more than 30,000 stores and dealers in 100 countries
- Production facilities in Nanjing, China, Steinheim, Germany and Binh Duong, Vietnam
- Professional-grade, as well as consumer-grade power tools
- 1994 CHERVON Power Tools founded in Nanjing, China
- 1999 Opened first fully owned factory
- 2006 Opened first CHERVON Industrial Park
- 2007 Joint Venture with Bosch for bench-tool category
- 2013 Acquired FLEX Power Tools, Germany
- 2015 Opened second CHERVON Industrial Park (Green Power; also used for Outdoor Power Equipment business unit)
- 2017 Acquired Skil and Skilsaw business in North America
- 2020 Chervon Vietnam was incorporated in Vietnam
Our power tool business unit is comprised of a fully functional value chain that includes R&D, sourcing, manufacturing, testing, marketing, sales & distribution and after-sales service.
We serve our markets with our own brands (learn more here) and also partner with major retailers around the world to deliver products for their private labels.