CHERVON began its manufacturing life as a Power Tool manufacturer. Through constant pursuit of excellence and efficiency and significant investment in resources, facilities, sophisticated processes and core parts production, CHERVON is a major player in the global power tool industry. The knowledge, expertise and capabilities that CHERVON acquired as it built its power tool business are foundational for the development and success of our other business units.
- Top-ten power tool player globally
- Founded more than 20 years ago in Nanjing, China
- Focus on North America, Europe, China, Oceania
- Products sold in more than 30,000 stores and dealers in 65 countries
- Production facilities in Nanjing, China and Steinheim, Germany
- Professional-grade, as well as consumer-grade power tools
- 1993 CHERVON Power Tools founded in Nanjing, China as a trading company
- 1999 Opened first fully owned factory
- 2006 Opened first CHERVON Industrial Park
- 2007 Joint Venture with Bosch for bench-tool category
- 2013 Acquired FLEX Power Tools, Germany
- 2015 Opened second CHERVON Industrial Park (Green Power; also used for Outdoor Power Equipment business unit)
- 2017 Acquired Skil and Skilsaw business in North America
Our power tool business unit is comprised of a fully functional value chain that includes R&D, sourcing, manufacturing, testing, marketing, sales & distribution and after-sales service.
We serve our markets with our own brands (learn more here) and also partner with major retailers around the world to deliver products for their private labels.